10/12/17

Halloween Spell Book Covers


 Since Halloween is my favorite time of the year, I'm always looking for ways to re-purpose what I have in order to create some spooky new decor!

This is a simple enough tutorial you can make with a few supplies found around the house and at your local craft store!


What I used....
  • Joy embroidered iron-on letters in various fonts. (found at Michael's and Hobby Lobby)
  • Kunin Black wool felt (found at Walmart, JoAnns, Hobby Lobby...see more here.
  • Scissors
  • Sewing needle and black thread
  • Orange permanent marker 
  • Googly eyes or other Halloween embellishments.
  • Fabric adhesive (I used fabric Fuse e6000)
  • Books of varies sizes. Can be paper or hardbacks.
  • White and brown acrylic paint 
  • A dry brush- no water.
You can view the full tutorial here.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...