9/03/11

Hot Rods in Sutter Creek!

Today was my "off" day as part of our last trip before school starts on the 7th. So I went for a day of shopping and old mining town exploration in Sutter Creek, CA





This orange car and the green one at the bottom of this post were my favorite! I happened upon the town early enough to see these vintage beauties.





Some were parked on Main street...











And some were off on the side streets, which was fine because there was plenty of yard and barn sales to visit as I walked (shopped) about! :)



































This green car was a beauty. I loved the color and the grill detail.





Thanks for coming by...see you tomorrow!





~ Michelle Cummings



1 comment:

Sara said...

love some of these cars. Thanks for sharing. I love the paintwork on some of them. Hugs Sara

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...